Consistent Infrastructure Roll-outs Anywhere in the World
Leverage GPS's experience with thousands of infrastructure roll-outs to compliment and extend your IT offering and capabilities.
Siemon can work with your IT staff to deliver physical layer infrastructure globally, while you concentrate on the core elements of your IT infrastructure.
- Serves multi-site end users globally
- Leverages Siemon's expertise in worldwide project coordination and structured cabling systems
- Ensures multi-site national or global projects get completed consistently, professionally, on time and on budget
- Simplifies your roll-out
The Siemon Company's GPS Team serves as the primary contact to ensure the success of your multi-site project. GPS ensures successful implementation of multi-site infrastructure projects through the following services.
- Cabling Design/Build Services
GPS has the experience to assist you in your design needs; from RFP writing for an ITS project spec to aiding you in defining your IT goals and establishing a design standard.
- Physical Layer Assessment
Before you begin a gap analysis, you need to know where you stand today. Whether a simple asset inventory, physical survey, or full IT audit, GPS has the resources to give you a picture of your Layer 1 foundation.
- Structured Cabling Installation
Although an Information Transport System represents only 5% of network investment, 46% of network downtime is caused by improper implementation of the physical layer (Cabling and Hardware). GPS has the quality controls eliminating network down time due to cabling infrastructure.
- Cable Abatement Services
Cable Abatement is a major concern globally. We identify cable abatement issues up front and recommend resolutions for all projects.
- In the US, cable abatement is part of NEC Code requirements. Paragraph 800.52(B) of the NEC Code states: "...The accessible portion of abandoned communications cables shall not be permitted to remain.." Additionally, paragraph 800.52(1) states that abandoned cables in vertical runs shall not be permitted to remain.
- Equipment Installation
The GPS team has been involved with: POS upgrades, Wireless upgrades, Satellite distribution, Installation of active equipment (Rack and Stack), Site Prep (including Comm-related power modifications), Paging systems and other equipment.
- Rapid Deployment
Need to roll-out to 10, 100 or even 1,000 sites concurrently? GPS leverages its global network of installers to get your project done as quick as you need it.
Through our commissioning process, we provide a level of assurance to the customer that the project is on track, completed to both customer and Siemon company specifications, and all deliverables are complete. This level of oversight assures proper communications and a successful implementation.
Achieve consistent infrastructure roll-outs anywhere in the world by leveraging the GPS team's national and international resources:
- National and international Siemon-direct field support personnel
- Highly trained global technical support staff
- Global material handling resources with regional on-hand stock
- Global network of highly trained Certified Designers and Installers
The client is offered a single point of contact for resource coordination/management services including:
- Bid Specification
- Material Logistics
- Labor Logistics