The GPS Process
GPS allows the client to follow the project during the entire process, from establishing a site survey date to the completion of the install and through the billing process. Surveys, project status, and collateral can all be viewed through webTRAC, GPS's online roll-out tracking system.
- Project Definition: Outlining your goals and project parameters
- Project Planning: Developing project guidelines and schedules to implement solution, documenting procedure
- Project Install: Procurement, coordinating installations, reporting, managing to plan
- Project Closure: Project review and accounting, releasing collateral
GPS builds checks and balances into the process to ensure quality.
The GPS® Team utilizes a system of checks and balances to ensure the highest quality and ease of implementation for national and international multi-site rollouts.
- Global Network of Siemon Certified Installers™ - The Siemon GPS Team utilizes the resources of our Certified Installers™, contractors that have been pre-qualified for their capabilities. Siemon CI's are highly trained on the design, installation and administration of the Siemon Cabling System®, are continually tracked and rated by their performance in our global database, and will provide consistent installations worldwide by defining the scope of work through GPS.
- Site Survey Checklist - Provides a comprehensive pre-installation review of the site conditions. The Site Survey Checklist assists in verifying or defining a scope of work, reviewing or creating a Bill of Materials, documenting any unusual site conditions that may require additional labor hours, and assists in minimizing, or eliminating, change orders for the client.
- Project/Customer Sign Off - Ensures the Client received a quality installation that was completed to their satisfaction. The Sign Off form verifies the scope of work completed at the site, and rates the independent GPS contractor on their workmanship and professionalism.
Call GPS to learn more and to receive a Demo of GPS webTRAC®.