Our customers rely on Siemon GPS for successful multi-site infrastructure project roll-outs anywhere in the world
Customer Case Studies
- Online Retailer
The end-user, a major global internet retailer, had issues with the Main Distribution Frame (MDF) in an important Asia-Pacific logistics facility and data center.
- US-based clothing retailer
Facing some RF performance issues at a number of their distribution centers, the user was seeking a resource to survey the sites and provide solution recommendations.
Thanks to Hollywood, the term "perfect storm" makes most of us imagine a scenario where multiple destructive forces converge with terrible consequences. But what happens when positive forces and capabilities align?
- Chase School
As part of a campus renovation and upgrade that included construction of a new high school facility, Chase wanted to deploy a wide range of technologies to improve the student experience.
Nestle's North American Headquarters, based in Glendale, CA, is tasked with managing the cabling needs for over 60 remote Nestle sites in the US. Siemon GPS makes it easy.
- F5 Networks
F5 Networks enlisted Siemon GPS for global network infrastructure projects and gets the assurance their physical network infrastructures can handle F5's advanced service offerings.
- Global Healthcare Services Provider
Learn how a global healthcare services provider utilizes Siemon GPS to ensure global network reliability for over 200 locations annually.
Core-Mark International relies on Siemon GPS for physical layer network upgrades with a recent roll-out of over 350 new, fully-tested network drops.
Siemon GPS managed the installation of a physical infrastructure for LodgeNet who needed support for a facility's WiFi roll-out.
Customer Satisfaction is part of the GPS Process
Customers are required to complete a satisfaction report after every install as part of a continuous improvement process to ensure customers everywhere in the world remain satisfied.
- "The GPS program also allows me to focus on other aspects of our business without fear of my customer's needs falling through the cracks. I consider Fitlinxx and Siemon GPS to be part of the same team."
- Mike Casapulla, Fitlinxx
- "The Siemon GPS program provides me with current up-to-date status of the projects I am working on. The service also provides me with documentation regarding specifics for my projects such as site survey information."
- Kenneth Wiktor, Unisys Corporation