About Siemon Global Project Services (GPS)
Siemon GPS is an innovative services team that proactively works with our global network of Siemon Certified Installers to provide a consistent, high quality delivery of multi-site cabling projects for end users.
GPS can coordinate our network of global installers to perform cabling and physical layer work anywhere in the world. Our global team of internal GPS coordinators ensure customer projects are completed on time and within budget.
GPS is a division of The Siemon Company, a 4th generation family business providing quality service, innovation and value since 1903.
About The Siemon Company
Established in 1903, Siemon is an industry leader specializing in the manufacture and innovation of high quality, high-performance network cabling solutions.
Headquartered in Connecticut, USA, with global offices and partners throughout the world, Siemon offers the most comprehensive suite of copper and fiber cabling systems available. Siemon Labs invests heavily in R&D and development of industry standards, underlining the company's long-term commitment to its customers and the industry.
At Siemon, everything we do is guided by a shared global vision...
"To be a reliable partner, an expert whose advanced technology and services provide high quality, high performance network infrastructure solutions, anywhere in the world."
...and we judge our success by how we execute the Siemon Vision - by how we deliver Siemon value to our partners and customers, every day, in every part of the world.
A Higher Standard of Expertise
- Siemon Labs - the heart of Siemon innovation
- Over 400 active patents related to structured cabling standards participation - leading the groups that lead the industry
- Dedicated resources focused on understanding and supporting the unique needs of your vertical market
- Over 100 years of customer-driven telecommunications knowledge
A Higher Standard of Quality
- World Class Quality - not a task, but an unbending commitment
vertically integrated manufacturing & automation
- From raw materials, through highly automated production to in-depth inspection, every product is held to the highest standards.
ISO 9001:2015 certification in all Siemon facilities, globally
- ISO 14001 environmental certification, along with many global environmental awards and certifications supporting green building initiatives
- Statistical process control and Six Sigma methodology
- Beyond Product: Siemon applies the same quality commitment to its value-added programs and services
A Higher Standard of Technology
- Siemon leads the market in technology and innovation, ensuring the widest choice of forward-thinking cabling solutions available.
- Category 5e pioneers since 1994
- Category 6/Class E products in 1998
- Category 7A/Class FA TERA in 1999
- Industrial Ethernet RJ-45 Connector in 2001
- 10 Gb/s suite of copper and fiber products since 2003
- BladePatch high density push-pull patch cord in 2004
- 500Mhz Quick-Ground Connectors in 2006
A Higher Standard of Choice
- XGLO laser optimized 10Gb/s fiber solution
- LightSystem end-to-end gigabit fiber cabling system
- TERA category 7A/class FA solution, highest performing copper system available
- Z-MAX 6A 10GB/S Category 6A solution in both F/UTP and UTP
- Pre-terminated copper and fiber trunking cable assemblies
- Premium 6, System 6 comprehensive Category 6 UTP system
- Premium 5e, System 5e Category 5e copper solutions, UTP and F/UTP
- MapIT G2 Intelligent Infrastructure Management (IIM)
- Industrial cabling - harsh environment connectivity options
A Higher Standard of Global Delivery
- Global infrastructure and delivery system
- Siemon operates extensive global production, logistics, sales and support facilities. these facilities are supplemented by a broad team of global and regional distribution partners.
- We operate on a continual commitment to improving and expanding our global infrastructure
- We consistently provide high quality product as well as world-class support and logistics, anywhere on the planet
A Higher Standard of Support and Service
- Global network of siemon certified installers
- Rigorous requirements/application process
- Minimum of 5 years in business
- Proof of financial stability
- Professional affiliations (BICSI, Etc.)
- ISO 9001:2015 certified training program
- Extensive training
- Re-certification required bi-yearly
- Thorough design and installation training
- Can offer full System Warranty
- Siemon data center design services - expert technical support
- Data Center Audits- analysis and actionable recommendations on:
- IT Infrastructure
- Power Consumption
- Thermal Management
- Disaster Recovery and Redundancy
- Regulatory Compliance
- Blueprint Review/CAD Design
- Global Rapid Deployment
- Project Assistance Program
- Helps locate best-suited Siemon Installers/Companies
- Minimizes labor research & selection time
- Ensures consistently high-quality design and installation
- Single campus
- Multiple sites
- Global sites
Siemon's founding commitment to stewardship has resulted in a long history of progressive environmental action.
- ISO 14001
- RoHS product compliance
- Zero Landfill Operations
- Renewable Solar Power Generation
- Global Carbon Neutrality Program
- Green Building Council Member